Pet training/racing?

I’m not sure if this would be the best place to put this, but I wonder if something akin to S—c’s C-ao Ga–en could be implemented? I have some basics but not too hard thinking done so feel free to trash it.

When you get pets or condo pets you could train them in very basic stats to do some sort of obstacle courses.
Strength for climbing
Dexterity for Jumping
Stamina for Sprinting
Aquatics for Swimming

at some point I’m sure youd have them all maxed and that’s when it would come down to maybe whereables? I am thinking something like 1 or 2 items max so it’s not the same thing every single race.

It wouldn’t be all the items but maybe some could work.
Maybe flamethrower for speed cuz they where it like a little jetbooster?
Maybe fishing ones for swimming say when they get to the water with dolpin they transform just for that part.
Melee items for strength due to “confidence boost”? maybe they have little animations with the items like blasting around with the jetbooster or pretending to be thor with the sqeaky hammer when they win!

Not entirely sure what you could do to make it more interactive but maybe having one where the CPU does it and another where you can control the pet but I understand this would be massive and new and not anywhere on the bored for a while tho.

I’m sure this has been thrown around a f ew times before I understand it’s a very tall order but, hey, the “Big S” won’t produce for us and there is a good deal of people looking for something similar only new. Maybe a “workshop pet” that’s an NPC/Player Model? Hmmmmm…