Pet Thread

Post yer pets

I also have a dog, but I don’t have a good picture of it atm.

The look of hate

Na my cat is kind of cute most the time :3

(Also yes I did wrap my cat in my shirt)

1 Like

This is my 11 year old Dog

1 Like

1 Like

I have two cats! They are from the same family but they don’t have the same colour! :smiley:

This is Bob, you’ll get a little joke after getting the name of the second one! He was so cute, he always asked hugs and i’d love to get him on my room! The fact is that this one is actually lost in my city… My family & I can’t find him and i’m a bit thirsthy because i’m remember him… that’s so sad! :frowning:

The second one is Marley! He’s kind of glue-stick with us and more with me, i think he likes me so much, it’s like i’m his real brother, that’s what my parents say! :smile:
He’s under my Christmas Tree (this picture has been took 1 week ago) and my parents are very careful about him because he’s a bit playful! (like Bob was)

2 Likes

The only pet my family’s ever had was a parakeet. He was a sweet guy until he died of really old age (14 years old, hot damn)… I’d always wanted a cat, though. sucks that I’m the one person in the entirety of my immediate and extended family who isn’t deathly allergic to cats :frowning:

1 Like

2 Likes