Pet battles? + What pets will be added?

So i’m curious about a couple of things:

• What pets will be added to tower unite?
  • Will pets have the ability to…fight each other?

Now i don’t mean “OH LETS HAVE ALL PETS KILL EACH OTHER YAY” - i mean something more along the lines of ‘fighting pets’ and ‘non-fighting pets’ but instead of having pets killing each other, i’m thinking more like pokemon and having them simply just faint/pass out.

1 Like

Fighting pets could be cool, but only if they fight like you do in Jaykin’ Bacon episode 3! :3

We can guess what pets will be added to the game: Dogs, foxes, cats, turtles, if we want to go into more bizarre detail: miniature dinosaurs, giant spiders, realsize dinosaurs (limited to your condo garden) etc. etc. etc…

1 Like

A giant spider would be so cool

1 Like

I definitely like the sound of Pokemon-style battles in Tower Unite. Could be another use for the dueling arena. Like, you could choose to battle someone with either weapons (like the usual duels) or pets.

1 Like

I would like to see a mix between World of Warcraft’s pet battle mechanics and Pokemon battle mechanics.

1 Like

Having house pets would be fine.

1 Like

Haha, I can just see a watermelon doing a pokemon battle with a… (hmm no rubix cube is copyright) plush turtle.

1 Like

i was thinking more like a watermelon fighting a flying pirate ship : P

1 Like

If we don’t get any other pets, we better get a miniature Minotaur or I’m gonna flip a table.

1 Like

Maybe we could have a grass maze while were at it! And for completing it you get the minotaur? :smiley:

1 Like

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

*Excuse me while I go check my pants

1 Like

xD you okay buddy?

1 Like

lol. Yeah, that was just an awesome idea.

Such an awesome idea that you…ejaculated into your pants…

tmi buddy xD

lol. Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

I mean really though, imagine a watermlon with a cannon on its head or something shooting at an airship, wouldn’t that be cool?!

To be honest, it doesn’t really seem like it would fit the “feel” of Tower. It feels a bit too random and unnecessary to take off and may not even be a feature people focus on too much.

But there’s no doubt that someone who likes RPG Turn based fighting will make something like it on the workshop, so I wouldn’t give up hope on the idea.

2 Likes