Pet Battles + Upgrades

Pulled up a suggestion from a while back.

Pet Battles will introduce a new and addictive mini game to Tower Unite that will keep people coming back.

In a similar idea to Pokemon, players will initiate battles with one another and earn EXP or some form of Level points for their pets. Through battles, pets will level up by earning these points and they can be used to purchase different types of attacks and accessories for your pet (For example the melon pet could get funny/colored dialogue choices). These upgrades could get purchased at the upgrade store!

Feel free to share your opinion on this idea!

Wow, i’m a bit amazed a post from 3 years ago not only got linked, but sent to me through an email! :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think this would be a neat little addition to the game, seeing melons fight…I don’t know, cat 'n dog balls or something, chomping and ramming each other, it’d make for a good time!

And I like these upgrade idea’s too, they’d work quite well with it, like a little ‘game within a game’ thing going on!

4 Likes

i like this for the enjoyment of the battles, and also having (maybe) the ability to cook foods and stuff that you can use in battle to heal your pets

2 Likes

This would be nice, especially if people could watch and place bets on who would win. It would make pets a lot more popular than a load of flying turtles or ghosts.

Definately think this could tie in with the foods/potions update.

Great Idea!

1 Like