Parties from GMT

So I would like to throw a suggestion here As of lately I’ve built my condo up to be an Amazing nightclub like place and I was wanting to suggest party’s to come back from gmod tower As of lately I feel that itch to want to go ahead and Invite everyone tiny condo

This is planned.

1 Like

Oh Is it cause I do not recall seeing it on the Trello site

1 Like

Man I would would love for parties to come back that would definitely make my party’s massive I feel

1 Like

https://trello.com/c/IHaJfJWZ/302-condo-party-system

This is the trello page for it.

2 Likes

Thank you I was looking for it earlier but I never managed to find it on my own

1 Like

What exactly were “parties” as you’re referring to them? Did it allow more players in one location or something?

In GMod Tower, anyone could buy a bunch of beer, blender ingredients, a large TV or whatever party-ish things they wanted and start a party. When they started a party, an invitation to the party would appear in the bottom right corner of the screen (like the game worlds or plaza games in TU) and if you clicked the :heavy_check_mark: you would be teleported to their suite.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!
In the similar game I played before this, we used to have one or two people go to the hub (their version of the plaza) and do a shout (kinda like global, but only goes to everyone in the hub) about the party and try and get people to come. It was all manually done. The party system sounds super awesome, and I hope they implement that into TU!

EDIT: Don’t forget to vote for this suggestion.

Well, it’s sort of unnecessary, because again, this is already a planned feature.

2 Likes

My bad. Somehow I managed to miss you and @CalculatorSpoon both mentioning that…