Option to Disable Glow on "Treasure" Items

i want to build with the treasure items (unit bag, unit stack, always lucky slot machine, etc) but i’ve always found the glow to be so flashy and obnoxious… if there was a way to disable that glow (or alternate, unredeemable items without that glow) i think they’d be so much nicer for building/decorating with just to add liiitle details…

I think it’d also be nice if we could disable the shining effect on gold and diamond trophies. They’re not as obnoxious as the ones from those redeemables, but I’d still like to be able to disable them.

8 Likes

I also dislike the glow and sparkles these items have. The sparkles from these items should just be turned into an FX. There already is a Sparkles FX, but that item is visually different to these sparkles. The current Sparkles FX should be renamed to “Sparkle Field” since that’s more accurate to how it behaves, and the sparkles from the trophies and redeemables should get turned into a new Sparkles FX.

The Pile of Units, Treasure Chest o’ Units, etc. have their own glow along with sparkles, so that glow should also be turned into an FX.

So basically I either want (or both):

• Option to disable sparkles/glow on items that have them
  • Sparkles and glow removed from items and turned into FX (Sparkle FX and Glow FX)
4 Likes

Would be nice, I had to tear down my intricate vault in my condo because it crashed so many people.

1 Like

The new Decorative Remains item has this option and it’s awesome. Hope to see it come to the other items soon. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes