Opinions on upcoming updates?

Other than the arcade, what updates are people most excited to see and why? What would you like to see come from these updates?

1 Like

I’m only here for the arcade :wink:

2 Likes

i’m really excited for dueling, the nightclub, and accelerate especially!! i would love a dumb-fun arena game that isn’t laser tag, the club has a atmosphere and style that i love, and i adore most kart racers already ᕦ(òvó )

5 Likes

I would be very happy about an Easter event. There was one last year. Until now there was nothing of an easter event in the dev logs.
However, they are now fully focused on arcade. If Arcade comes instead of an Easter event, I’m also completely satisfied.
Otherwise I am very excited about the nightclub

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s fair to say. I really enjoyed it during GMT and it will be great in TU

I didn’t actually log on last year so I didn’t see it. Doesn’t look like it will be here this year. Hopefully next year!

3 Likes

After Arcade it’s definitely Community Condos for me, think that’ll breathe a lot more life into condos

5 Likes

Accelerate. Even before Community Condos, this is the thing I’m most pumped about.

5 Likes

After the Arcade I’m most excited for the Nightclub, Accelerate, and Community Condos.

3 Likes

Community Condos, followed by Accelerate

3 Likes

While writing the original post, I had CC in mind. I have the resort and I am ready to rent out suites and stuff. I am excited to get room mates!

4 Likes

Condo fresh-up and addition of new condo elements.

Currently condos suffer from a de-sync between clients regarding certain situations and objects.

1 Like

for the arcade as well lol.

1 Like