Oops i summoned an alien spaceship and now i can't get rid of it

I was messing around with workshop models, and I noticed a covenant ship from Halo was an available model, I decided to load it in and…

Turns out the ship seems to be accurate to the source material in terms of scale, and I lost track of the actual workshop furniture item, so now I guess i’ll always have a spaceship above smoothdirt.

Being honest, this ship would make for a cool condo if it had an interior.

4 Likes

Hold C, but Condo Settings, hit Find Items.

1 Like

Oh.

But I think i’m gonna keep it, mostly because I think it looks cool.

And on thee i bestow the title “Ruiner of fun”

/s

Now toxic this is why i tell you to destroy the martian probes before they spot you, otherwise you get alien invaders.

1 Like

True, but as you can see, not messing up the probes got me a free spaceship.

I sized one of these up to x10. :sweat:
Do not recommend.

2 Likes

That’s a perfect indication that you should do it.

Oh man, if I wasn’t playing a hat in time right now, I would immediately hop on and try that.

EDIT: So I hopped on and enlarged it to 10x, and- OH GOD.

Yeah, I probably should have listened, since I have now basically summoned the mothership.

I really need to figure out a decent way to record video, instead of relying so much on screen caps…

3 Likes

i hope it will stay possible to have such large condo items

4 Likes

If on Windows 10, Windows key + G
This will open a windows for something called gamebar that automatically comes with windows 10 for free

The windows key looks like this:
https://i.imgur.com/LHx0DKF.png

Also link as long as it doesn’t crash the game from putting in such large objects in your condo then i doubt the devs would remove it.
So you should be safe to put props in your condo that are this size.

You can get GeForce Experience if you have an Nvidia graphics card from the last 5 years and use ShadowPlay. It works pretty dang good, and has a decent number of features, while still being very simple to use.

I feel like this will save me some day.

Looks like You might wanna stock up on guns and Power Armor.

Or just use OBS.

While OBS doesn’t have much overhead, it still has more on Nvidia cards than ShadowPlay does. Ever since the GTX600 series, they’ve had actual hardware to assist with handling the load of recording.

Note: OBS won’t work on computers with integrated graphics, only computers with a dedicated graphics card/chip

It’s the Winter Contingency… may God have mercy on our souls.

The gamebar only works for certain supported games and TU isn’t one

these halo infinite leaks are getting ridiculous

1 Like

Not to sound rude or anything but gamebar does support Tower Unite.
Heck it even seems to be able to record games from 1996.

Ah, ok. I’m probably thinking of something else then