Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

“Gem” is just a workname for it… right? :confounded:

1 Like

Pressing on the cat in “Welcome to early access” screen making it do Meow and counts how much you’ve pet it. On the screen about GMT and Backer transfer pressing on car making it do Beep. sorry mates, who pressed “Don’t show this again”

5 Likes

I just rewatched the gmtower end credits. This appeared for a split second:

I remember Massaki saying he put in some easter eggs.

7 Likes

Wasn’t there this video showcasing some hidden area with lots of spooks?

It’s not really an easter egg, more of a reference to the cancelled Streamer event.

2 Likes

Don’t know what you’re talking about but I’m not just showing the hallway. Look harder.

I can see it, I saw during the trailer. I was stating that it is a reference to the cancelled Streamer event.

What cancelled streamer event?

This cancelled Streamer event.

1 Like

The cats and dogs are supposed to be in the planet panic port. It’s part of the gamemode.

Not much of an easter egg but I’m sure some people won’t have noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7r1uaR9JU
You should. Turn. Around.

11 Likes

That’s from GMTower/Youtube, not TU.

you mean this one?

That’s fake.

First of all good joob on finding those but i happend to found a other references in one of the item

its the apple the apple description is : Granny Smith wants her apple back.

now this description is a references to my little poney as Granny Smith is the one of one of the poney in the show and i think that all :smiley:

Pretty sure it’s a reference to

12 Likes

it could be actually but considering the fact that Zak one of the developer have a poney picture for profile we can asume that its a reference to my little poney but yes i guess we could see it that way

EDIT : granny Smith is also a poney that take care of a apple farm in the show and most of the menber of her family have apple reference into they’re name ^^
wich is why she call granny Smith

As a former brony, I can confirm that her name is a reference to the apple, as the entire family has apple names. It can’t be a reference to her if she is a reference, or it would have mentioned horses.

I think it’s just referencing the apple. The fact that Zak likes pastel horses has nothing to do with apples.

7 Likes

Granny Smith is also the person who found green apples.

3 Likes

There’s also 2 other easter eggs in the Credits video, one at the ending shot of the video, if you listen close and one at the shot inside the merchant’s shed.

2 Likes