Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

It appears that the haunted catsacks are the evil aliens that are giving the offerings.
You can see one flying the tiny saucer that was added

15 Likes

Sharon puts on a new pool tube when you look away from her

16 Likes

The Central Circuit sign appears to have some shoddy wiring, as it zaps you dead when touched (even with pvp disabled).

7 Likes

That’s some attention to detail stuff right there

The elevators in the new Condo Hub have signs above them, which are a reference to Elevator Source’s logo.

14 Likes

hl2_orCeuWSPFz

Tower-Win64-Shipping_5Ft3mARbix

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet, but the “Small Radio” item from the Arcade is a near-replica of the radio seen in cs_office in Counter-Strike: Source (which was then used for the one in Gmod Tower).

9 Likes

so I was poking at the useless machine while trying to think of somewhere funny to place it when I got a surprise
ezgif-2-51b626a05b

12 Likes

The Gingerbread House has a secret Murphy inside:

11 Likes

macdguy cat easter egg, near the seasons shop. have to be very near to see it. :cat:

5 Likes

On the new dumpster items:

8 Likes
4 Likes

Peter Griffin death pose as one of the variations for Skeleton (Lying)

4 Likes

The header of the Clipboard Note on the Printed Form variant says “Literally 1984”

5 Likes

The catsack popsicle has a chance to have the eyes and nose offset when equipping it into the hotbar:

14 Likes

Sometimes they can get all melty, too :B
Tower-Win64-Shipping_ezgDYx6y5W

7 Likes

It’s a reference to the SpongeBob\sonic popsicle which is well known for its quality control for the eye placement.

1 Like

Where do we get these? I can’t seem to find them.

They’re sold at the concessions stand in the theater.

Cool. Thanks.