It’s October, so it’s time for a spooky, Halloween-themed Condo Contest!
To fit the theme, make a condo that represents the Halloween spirit! This could be an ominous maze, a spooky hangout, a trick-or-treating haven, a haunted house- or whatever else you feel captures the mood.
If you need help, you can find specifically Halloween themed items at Celebrations, which (in addition to the regular store) includes The Ghoulcery and King Arthritis’ store, where you can use Halloween currency from previous events.
Since this is a special Holiday contest, participants will have the whole month to build.
EDIT: The contest ends at 11:59 PM on November 3rd.
- 1st Place - 1,000,000 Units
- 2nd Place - 500,000 Units
- 3rd Place - 250,000 Units
Participation prizes (75k) may be rewarded to participants when we are pleased with the entries.
- Must fit within the theme!
- Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
- Must post at least 3 pictures of your condo.
- Must be something new - you can’t submit something you started before this post was made.
- If you make something in a pre-existing Condo build, make sure to focus your pictures on the area you’re submitting for the contest.
How To Submit:
- Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest.
- Include your Steam ID in the submission, so we can award you the Units if you win!
CO-OP CONDO PARTICIPANTS:
How to Submit:
Tower Unite now allows for Co-Op building in condos, and, since that is the case, we have some rules for submitting a Condo built with others.
You can go about submitting builds from Co-Op condos in two ways:
1. Everyone who participated in the build gets credit
An Example: Person A opens their condo for Person B and C to help them build a Haunted House. Person A builds the structure, and Person B and C help them decorate it. They all like how it came out as a whole, and want to submit it to the contest together.
- If you submit this way, the owner of the Condo should make a post with pictures of the whole build.
- Include the usernames and Steam IDS of everyone who participated.
- If the entry wins, the prize will be divided equally amongst the participants.
- The participation prize (75k) will also be divided equally amongst participants, if applicable.
2. One person takes credit for their part of a larger build
An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B to help build a Haunted House in. Person A builds a cool maze next to the house, while Person B decorates a bunch of rooms on their own. Both want to submit their parts of the build separately.
- If you submit this way, post pictures of the part of the Condo that you built.
- Include your Steam ID.
- If the entry wins, you will get the full prize.
Have fun! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
If you have any questions about the contest in general, prizes, or submitting an entry, leave a message in the thread or message me privately.