For November, we are hosting an autumn-themed Condo Contest!
So, make a Condo that captures the mood and feeling of autumn for you! Whether it’s a cozy, rainy, retreat; a bountiful harvest feast; the busy shopping season; or a walking trail through changing nature- If it fits the autumn theme to you, we’d love to see it!
If you need help with your build, some autumn themed items in-game include the Smooth Autumn Condo which can be purchased at Horizon Condos in the Plaza, and several items in the Halloween section of Celebrations.
Don’t forget that you can change the color of leaves on many of the trees you can purchase at Seasons, as well.
The contest ends at 11AM PST on November 23rd.
- 1st Place - 1,000,000 Units
- 2nd Place - 500,000 Units
- 3rd Place - 250,000 Units
Note: Participation prizes (75k) may be rewarded to participants when we are pleased with the entries, along with other bonuses for close contenders.
Prize amounts / Places may be raised depending on the types/amounts of entries.
- Must fit within the theme!
- Must be appropriate content (no nudity, hate speech, etc.)
- Must post at least 3 pictures of your Condo.
- Must be something new - you can’t submit something you started before this post was made.
- If you make something in a pre-existing Condo build, or if you significantly rework your Condo to fit into the theme, make sure to focus your pictures on the area you’re submitting for the contest.
(I strongly encourage these types of builders to submit before and after pictures of their Condos to help us judge.)
How To Submit:
Post at least 3 screenshots of your Condo as a reply to this thread as your entry to the contest. If you can’t upload images here, use an external image hosting service such as Imgur to embed the images here.
Include your Steam ID in the submission, so we can award you the Units if you win! (If you aren’t sure how to send your Steam64 ID, just link to your Steam Profile.)
How to Submit: CO-OP CONDO PARTICIPANTS:
Tower Unite now allows for Co-Op building in Condos, and, since that is the case, we have some rules for submitting a Condo built with others.
You can go about submitting builds from Co-Op Condos in two ways:
1. Everyone who participated in the build gets credit
An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B and C to help them build a Haunted House. Person A builds the structure, and Person B and C help them decorate it. They all like how it came out as a whole, and want to submit it to the contest together.
- If you submit this way, the owner of the Condo should make a post with pictures of the whole build.
- Include the usernames and Steam IDS of everyone who participated.
- If the entry wins, the prize will be divided equally amongst the participants.
- Participation prizes (75k) will also be divided equally amongst participants, if applicable.
2. One person takes credit for their part of a larger build
An Example: Person A opens their Condo for Person B to help build a Haunted House in. Person A builds a cool maze next to the house, while Person B decorates a bunch of rooms on their own. Both want to submit their parts of the build separately.
- If you submit this way, post pictures of the part of the Condo that you built.
- Include your Steam ID.
- If the entry wins, you will get the full prize.
We look forward to seeing your entries!