Newly Received Items Section in the Inventory

I think that having a section for items that you have recently received would be very beneficial to the new inventory. If you catch a fish and want to place it in your condo you have to know the name and search for it or try and find it through the icons. Being able to filter your inventory by newly received items would allow you to easily access things you’ve recently earned, bought or caught.
I don’t see any reason why this shouldn’t be added or why it hasn’t already been added.
Also, skeeball.ogg. I need an explanation

The .ogg is a sound file format
So it’s probably a sound file for the skeeball minigame for the arcade.

Technically .ogg is a container designed to be able to contain combinations of multimedia data meant to be streamed. (Understanding the difference between codec and container is like the cornerstone of painless conversions in my experience.)

We do not talk about skeeball.ogg.

But also, I would like a feature that shows recently earned items but it seems there is no feature on Steam’s API, so we’d have to track it ourselves.

4 Likes

I know what .ogg is, it’s a bit of a joke that I have where I continuously ask why skeeball.ogg includes (Will?) yelling “FRICK” in the background.

I know what .ogg is, it’s a bit of a joke that I have where I continuously ask why skeeball.ogg includes (Will?) yelling “FRICK” in the background.