New emote idea

ok so I think it would be great if custom emotes for your models could be made and maybe shared on the workshop because then i could make a custom animation where my character pulls out a sausage and strokes the sausage and then the sausage starts moaning

nah but it would be cool if items/props could be implemented into emotes and maybe custom emotes could be made so people could be like “hello i place this bouncy ball down and then i bounce on it like that one south park episode with the ballsacks”

tldr

• custom emotes
  • props implemented into the custom emotes
  • custom sounds for the custom emotes?

Well, your character holds a golf club in the golf drive emote.

1 Like

ok but i’m talking about custom emotes not premade emotes

Oh.

We don’t need custom emotes in my opinion, especially with sound, we don’t need the default dance.

Custom emotes would be cool, but they’re insanely difficult to implement. They’re currently not planned due to that fact.

7 Likes

fair enough. thanks anyway :slight_smile:

thats a shame mr. macdguy, but i still want to give you a nice warm bubble bath in a hot tub while scrubbing your back with a soggy spongebob sponge because i love you for making tower unite, the sexiest game in the universe

2 Likes

mhm… ah

Yes yes good very good and interesting…
may i join this warm bubble bath in a hot tub…

1 Like

of course, my little tinky winky cheesy puff chocolate nougat ice cream cone <3 :wink:

1 Like

Omg lol!