New Ball Race Map Idea! Track

“Track” would be the kind of map that puts the “Race” back in Ball Race. As the maps would be focused on two factors: Speed, and Air. As the map’s main theme would be like a racetrack. With a crowd full of cats and dogs. A nice green-ish yellow forest as the background. Some maps I thought of was a nice figure 8, a speed boost covered doughnut. a cylinder spring shaped map. Of course, there can still be some obstacles. But this map would be again, focused on two factors: Speed and Air. Oh! and a map shaped like a screw where speed boosts would be needed to be completed as the screw part would be focused mainly on the speed boosts, with timing and balance in mind. This map is for the fast, by the fast! It’s pedal to W on this map! (sorry for all the puns) :sweat:

I am all for having a map that is meant for just to go as fast as possible, however, the track idea would have too little areas to mess up I think.

I was thinking of them adding like, falling tires from a pit stop from atop a hill, which must be crossed multiple times, and if the tires hit you. It acts as a bumper and pushes you back. As to traverse this hill you must cross said hill about 2-3 times. And to return to the hill you must take the floating platforms to the hill again, repeated 2 more times. Or maybe adding oil slicks that don’t give a lot of traction (works as ice.) As the players would have to be smart about going fast, as any wrong move would send them back to the start. Also, there are the holes in the track where you don’t fall through but can launch you very easily. And for the air parts, they could add the wind gusts from mini golf, or add trampolines to launch players sky high.