My thoughts on this game

Didn’t you see my reply?

???

I thought I had a point…

If you think there is a problem, you can report it.
Let the administrator move to Suggestions or delete

I can already move to suggestions, I am just saying it should be locked.

I also think this
Because I found that I am not giving advice
just replying to someone’s message

Am I replying to that? No.

But since you’re so pushy, everything has already been planned out by the dev team in advance.
There’s only so much the small team can work on in an amount of time though, so members are constantly moving around working on separate things which lead up to an update. Plus ignoring all the messy back-end stuff they have to do constantly every update.
Hell they even did a poll for the community to decide where the work flow should go toward and arcade won by a huge amount, and guess what is being worked on by a large portion of the team?
That’s right, arcade.

Plus as of late updates have been quite speedy in comparison to previous years, so I can’t really complain.
It’s not like they’ve abandoned the game and took the EA tag off of it, the developers have put their heart into it.

In addition, Mac has already stated he wants to do advertising for Tower Unite. But that’s when it’s in a mostly complete build, why advertise and share an uncomplete game when you could make a game that is complete then advertise it to gain a bigger demographic. Not a lot of people are turned on to the idea of an unfinished game, even one like TU where it will be finished someday.

Additionally playercount jumps constantly depending on the update, there isn’t really a problem with playercount at all, just consistency. You’re not exactly the first to say TU has no long-lasting appeal for consistent daily gameplay. Most players drop in and drop out during content updates over the span of months, and I don’t blame them at all. This has and still is a learning process for the developers, and to say this is such a huge project for such a small team, it has honestly been quite the success.

1 Like