My The Long Dark rebuild project condo

Hello guys, i’m doing this post because i finished my main condo 2 days ago, ( I’m currently posting a record on youtube for the forum) and decided to start a new project, creating a adventure condo on the theme of the long the dark game, with story, notes, puzzles, and a realistic ambience, for the time being i’m working for 2 day on the condo and the progession is going crazy and i want to share it with you because i had a lot of positive feed back ingame so, to share some idea and show the potentiel of the game ! 5 notes can be found at the moment ( Journals models item) with some narrative context missing words etc… fell free to come! the condo name is (TDL Great Canadian Adventure Condo) on dirt map. To truly enjoy the experience i highly recommande you to turn ON Weather and Particles effects to make it look like it’s should. without this activated the ambience totally not have the same look :grinning:

I do not say more, here are some screenshots
p.s all theses screenshots are from tower unite and are not photoshoped/edited of course ! :wolf:

15 Likes

The condo looks much better in game, be sure to check it out guys!

1 Like

Thanks mate ! i appreciate that :snowman_with_snow:

yup its pretty dark

1 Like

Would you call it long, as well?

:pray: this is godlike, keep doing this good stuff

1 Like

Thanks MrKaptusta ! i will, just need to farm some unites atm x)

Depend if it’s long or not :stuck_out_tongue: