My game is crashing

my game is crashing…everytime it crashes it shows an error message and behind it is my desktop but with completely messed up colours (blue,pink,violet,yellow).Here is what the error message says
LowLevelFatalError [File:C:\ci\buildAgent\work\uefork\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1015] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 30.00 secs 0x00000000FD76A06D KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction [] 0x000000
My PC (laptop) specs are:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Processor: Intel Core I5-2430M 2.40GHz
RAM: 6,00 GB
GFX cards: Intel HD Graphics Family
Radeon HD 6770M (playing on this one)
If there is anything more you need to know just tell me.

Your graphics card is too weak for the game to handle at its current settings, you can try lowering the graphics settings and updating your software incase it will be just enough to allow you to play the game.

i have everything on lowest details…but the problem is it crashes sometimes…not everytime i launch it. I can say that the game is sometimes in a bad mood and decides to crash :smiley:

GPU and CPU are quite dated (~2011-2012). I can imagine they are both struggling. Unreal 4 is the latest release of their engine and is pretty demanding. I previously had an AMD R9 290 4GB and albeit powerful for it’s time had been struggling with Tower even on lowered settings. Judging by the “M” in both CPU/GPU, this is a laptop? You may simply need a new laptop or desktop to run this properly.

Well…i guess my game will be crashing next three years (too poor to buy new pc :smiley: )

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.