My first gmod video

Im not going down just yet gmod. I still got to use you, For videos… sorry, anyways. Here’s my first gmod animation, hope you guys like it

A bit of constructive criticism here; please keep in mind I’m not trying to be rude, but merely suggesting things that might make these better.

1. Try using SFM instead of Garry’s Mod. I know GMod is easy to use, but trust me, SFM is SOOO much better in terms of what you can do with it. It looks like a very daunting program when you first open it, but it gets pretty easy after some practice.
  2. This is pretty jolty. Try to add more frames in sake of flow and visuals.
  3. I don’t know what editing program you use, but when you make the text, it’s a good idea to add a ‘shadow’ around the text to make sure it’s visible. Wether the color is black, white, or any other color (white is very practical) it helps to separate the text from the background to make it easier on the eyes/ nicer to read
2 Likes

i like it
altought i have 2 things:

1. you should work on stories more, or the skits need to be amazing
  2. what Ev said, the text is a bit hard to read but i also work on videos and i know how annoying it is to editing little things like that, (i use white text with black outlining)
1 Like