More floors in the tower

Ok this is more of a much after early access and everything is polished type thing but it would be awesome if in the future more floors could be made for the tower, it kinda doesn’t feel right having a massive tower with only two floors. This would also bring more use of the tower in tower unite.

1 Like

What would the extra floors be there for?

2 Likes

I agree with Katz in that we need a purpose for these floors before we can have them. But, yes, I would absolutely love to have more floors and its something I recall thinking several times. It would certainly harken back to the original plans for GMT, in which everything was seperated into floors of a tower. Id love to see this come to fruition.

1 Like

If anything, there could be an entire vent system (such as that from Lobby One) to give purpose to the extra floors in the Tower. I’d love to be able to climb to the roof of the Tower, so maybe there could be a door on one of the extra floors that leads to the roof. Random Events could be moved to a room on an extra floor in the Tower so they don’t clutter the main lobby. Maybe some rooms on an extra floor would just be offices, which would be neat to visit every once in a while, because they’re out of the way and perhaps you might meet some people there.

Extra floors could be a solution to space issues, or just have some scenic places for people to explore whenever they get bored.

2 Likes

uh, the removed pool… and spooky hallways with spooky rooms
and uh… a bar?
and a nice hall with glass that looks out over the lobby (probably not the actual lobby map)
and a storage room?
catsack room, idk
dev lounge.
weird unnatural rooms that remind us that the condo’s are simulations:
like actual space, or a jurassic room (makes me think of elevator source)

6 Likes

Perhaps it could be used in case the plaza and islands get too overflowed with awesomeness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

you know, I believe there was a dev lounge in the original gmod tower concept when the game was designed as a massive tower with different floors.