Missing servers in lobby server list

Since the last update I no longer see the official lobby server or any servers other than an Australian one that I can join due to ‘server version incompatibility’.

I am in Australia and understand that the only server I see may not have been updated yet, but I don’t understand why I can no-longer see all the other servers including the official one.

I have all appropriate steam ports open and have even been able to join random condo’s without trouble.

Screenshot of server list for the lobby: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/477768837568868035/26FDCA27F4CB3C06C605B891583F17D386417BE9/

i dont know maybe they crashed or they restarted to update

Try again now.

Sometimes servers may not appear on first load of the server browser, try refreshing. It might take a couple of refreshes.

2 Likes

I appreciate the help guys but I have seen no servers all day, my friend is online and in-game right now but I don’t see the server in the list (refer to pic in OP) and I cannot join my friend through steam.

In-fact when i click on my friend in the steam overlay and view server details it says the server is not responding.
Could it possibly be some issue with steam itself?

-EDIT-
Verified steam install and TU cache, no change. Can join friend’s condo but not the lobby.
Even turned off the firewall. Still no change.

I found out what the problem was…

My dad decided to change the router settings. I can join now.

1 Like