Minigolf power bar being the same colour as your ball

Sorry if this has been suggested before but I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere.

Seeing as you can customise the colour of your ball in minigolf, I think it would be a nice little addition to customisation to be able to either change the colour of your power bar or have it linked to the colour of your ball, although I understand if this can’t be implemented due to people with colour blindness.

I just had this suggeston off the top of my head, so sorry if this has already been considered or is a stupid suggestion.

1 Like

I like the idea, but I think some colors would make it blend in too much. I could playtest it and see how it goes.

I don’t know anyone personally that is color blind at the moment. I used to have a friend who was and he told me some tips, he was red and blue blind. I would be interested if someone who was color blind to give us feedback on the clarity of the HUDs, though.

2 Likes

You could always do what Battlefield does and make specific options for changing the hud colors.

I want a one size fits all game.

1 Like

@macdguy i know somebody who plays tower and has certain color blindness, if you put it in the weekly i’m sure she would probably would look at it some time.