Milk Appreciation thread

Something I’ve seen around is the mars, snickers, milky way milk etc. They’re significantly more expensive and contain a lot less than other brands. Does anyone know if the taste is worth the price and drop in amount?

1 Like

I tried a couple a few years ago. I don’t think they were that good, but I honestly can’t remember.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to give the Vanilla one a try. Is it just creamier tasting milk?

1 Like

It just tastes like melted ice cream but the consistency of the chocolate one.

1 Like

That… sounds tempting… How would you rate it out of 10?

1 Like

maybe a 6.5?

1 Like

what about low-fat milk guys?

2 Likes

No real feelings, the one was my milk brand of choice for a while.

Alright, so it’s Friday and I had my weekly Tesco shop. (Other British supermarkets are available.)

For like the third week in a row there was no Tesco-brand chocolate milk. No idea what’s up with that. So I picked up two Frijj’s instead, one Chocolate and one Fudge Brownie flavour.

1 Like

Funny enough, I drink fat-free.

2 Likes

can’t budge on the fudge

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been blessed by the Tesco chocolate milk gods.

3 Likes

did you steal all of them

1 Like

I stole one… and then paid for it :^)

1 Like

Liar, this is your private collection isn’t it!? Tesco would never have such an extensive range.

2 Likes

so guys
i think its about time we do a milk heist

2 Likes

Just your average banana milk moment.

3 Likes

does this dude count?

5 Likes

Work of art. I want this framed in my room

2 Likes

Alright, time for my weekly Choccy Milk update. Almost all the fridges at my local Tesco were dead, so almost everything in the refridgerator aisles were just gone. The only chocolate milk left was the Mars and Galaxy ones, so I gave them a try this morning and… bleh, they were really watery. Acceptable, but not that good.

(also hand reveal)

3 Likes