Milestone store

A store where you actually buy your unlocked Milestone items.

The problem I see with getting the milestone items once when you reach the amount of xp is that:

If you end up selling the item by mistake there would be no way of obtaining the item again.

Having an actual store will benefit us in two ways:

1. If we sell an item by mistake, no worries, we can buy it again.
  2. We will also be able to equip 16 pet zombies for example rather than just 1 of the kind.

The prices ofcourse don’t need to be high as we have actually worked towards the item and ‘unlocked’ it.

It will have the sort by game mechanic and will show a little lock if we don’t have the xp to buy that item in that game.

For the wearables, they could just be added in the appearance editor with the same lock mechanic.

You probably won’t be able to sell them. You can’t sell all of the backer items, so I don’t see why milestone items would be sellable.

4 Likes

Macdguy has already stated before that you will be able to buy milestone items you already unlocked so you can own multiple of the same items if you want them.

4 Likes

You cannot sell milestones.

2 Likes

And how many of each item can we get?

As much as you can afford really.
The whole point of being able to purchase milestone items you’ve unlocked is so you can own as many as you need / want.

This came up again in the Discord so I just wanted to bump this post to add that the Upgrades Store is said to work very similarly to how OP described buying milestones. Because of that, I think the game could already support locking purchases behind an EXP requirement, so I’d really like to see a Milestone Store happen at some point. I just want my 16 Derby Horses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait…dont you already buy the milestones from the Upgrades store? I havent unlocked any yet but I thought I remember Mac saying that awhile back.

I don’t recall if there’s ever been confirmation on being able to buy milestones from the Upgrades Store or not, which is why I bumped this thread. What I do remember is that the Upgrades Store will also house a shop for each gameworld where you can buy props like the Ball Race bumpers for example.

Yep. I know about that. Heck, you can see that much in the store already