Milestone not appearing in inventory

I had recieved the LaserTag Symbol Milestone, I had looked in my inventory for the item, couldn’t find it, looked through the appearances, nothing, refreshed my inventory then repeated the last 2 steps, nothing.

I searched the item specifically in my inventory tab via the menu and it shows up, It’s just nowhere, where I can actually use it.

Was the backend disconnected for you? Did you restart the game while it was down when you got it?

I can’t specifically remember what was happening with the backend at the time sadly. If that was the case, is there a way to fix it? Cause I’ve tried restarted the game and that doesn’t work either

If you gained XP while the backend was down, quitting the game would result in a loss from the XP gained while it was offline.

I mean, it still says I have above the required amount of xp needed to earn the milestone.

Are you saying that basically it’s a visual glitch that says I have it, shows I have it in my inventory, but won’t give it to me until I reach an invisible amount of xp that makes the game think I need to reearn it?
or nah

Yeah, I ended up logging in to discover it in my apparances tab, no idea why but its there now.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.