Card

https://trello.com/c/etvbqbsY/226-midi-input-support-for-instruments

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

• Port all instrument items to the new MIDI pipeline
  • MIDI input UI
  • Simultaneous input from multiple MIDI devices
  • MIDI controller item that lets you control multiple instruments from one item (MIDI Maestro)
  • Optimize the new MIDI pipeline
  • Detection of instrument selection per channel, and filtering based on the active instrument
  • Channel/note aftertouch for select sound variations
  • Fix bugs that came up when testing the MIDI Maestro
14 Likes

Is this what I think it is?

I’m crying. I think I’m crying.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh my god yes!!
I’ve been waiting to use this forever :heart_eyes:

Yes please!

There is no planned date right now.

1 Like

I can’t wait to have it. A friend wants to use TU to teach me piano <3

Waiting so long for it but it never comes. it shouldnt need much effort to build it in and it has more vote ups as other Features which they are developing and i dont understand why.

Every feature takes effort. It’s not something we can just drop in and add support for. It’s on our backlog so it’s currently not as important as other features right now.

3 Likes

As long as it doesnt get forgotten’^^

1 Like

There was literally no reason for this bump. He already told you 11 months ago that it’s in their backlog.

8 Likes

Atm i see a problem where many people seem to not have MIDI-keyboards working at all in windows 10 or 11; my midi-keyboard doesnt work in my software atm for instance =/ prolly makes working on it for games even trickier.

• Card was renamed from “MIDI keyboard support for Piano” to “MIDI keyboard support for instrument items”.
2 Likes
  • A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.
3 Likes
  • “Port all instrument items to the new MIDI pipeline” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Optimize the new MIDI pipeline” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Simultaneous input from multiple MIDI devices” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Detection of instrument selection per channel, and filtering based on the active instrument” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “Channel/note aftertouch for select sound variations” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
  • “MIDI input UI” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
2 Likes
  • “MIDI controller item that lets you control multiple instruments from one item” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
1 Like

Almost there

6 Likes