Memories Multiple Melons

When playing Ball Race on Memories, the next round was starting to take more and more time to load, but when it loaded, there was no apparent change in game. However, in Level 8 in which it took longer, for some reason multiple melons spawned on top of each other, making it so each time I touched one I would get ~110 melons.

Atractors for some reason were also able to collect melons. This only happen with the melons in the middle platform (the rotating one) whereas the ones near the button were still a single melon. When the round ended, the game started loading indefinitely and I had to force crash it. I was the only player on the server.

(Note the 192 Melons)

(Particles also went off all at the same time)

(In the corner you can see one of the single melons just fine)

I wasn’t able to get it on video, I had OBS ready, but since the game didn’t load, screenshots will have to do. It’s probably a very specific glitch.

Ohhhh that’s probably why the game was freezing a damn long time before being able to play… this problem occurred for a few levels around this one too then, that would also explain why those melons were glowing so high too, I didn’t cough any so I didn’t know… but yeah here’s the issue

Thanks for your report! This has been forwarded straight to our Trello board. You can track its status there (it takes a couple minutes to show up on Trello).

1 Like