Media on Entry, Proximity Media & Speaker Link-Up?

Hey! :wave:t4:

I was wondering if any of these would be a possible addition to Condos in the future;

Media playing automatically on entry or at least have some sort of trigger, like the sound effect triggers but for actual media with a playlist. Say you enter a nightclub and the songs come on.

Along with that, proximity media would make that perfect. So if you leave the area, the media gets quieter until it stops, or at the very least… it has a radius and then just stops. This would be useful for having different playlists for different areas, I’ve always liked the idea of having outside ambience playing automatically and not being heard from inside.

Another addition I’d love to see is speakers that are linked up to one another, so say you have Media Channels 1 to 4 and you can set certain speakers to play Media Channel 1’s playlist within proximity.

I understand that lag would probably be an issue with loading media, especially lots of media at once so there would likely need to be an Auto-Media Off setting or something.

I know these suggestions have been made already, I found one from 2016 and one from 2019 but couldn’t find any more recent than that so I hope it’s alright that I make this post. I’m just very curious, especially with technologies changing :smiley: