March 2021 Condo Contest (House)

Finally, A contest I can participate in.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:55964584

Ladies, Gents, and that Technicolor Specturm in-between, allow me to present you a condo that I’ve been wanting to design for some time now.

Welcome…to Fallingleaves!

Taking cues from Fallingwater, the famous house built in the late 60’s/early 70’s by Frank Lloyd Wright, Fallingleaves is a brutalist, Modernized home set in an autumnal forest, upon the side of a lovely fishing pond. Featuring sleek acute angles and hand-crafted brick and masonry, its the ideal home of one distinguished gentleman.

Yep, this is Wallace’s house! Say Hi, Wallace!

“. . .”

Oh Wallace, you card!

Let’s take a look about, shall we?

As you can see, the condo is built on the side of a pond, and features sharp angles to garner interest and intrige. Large windows are placed throughout to provide staple views in the wonderful landscape surrounding the property. The outside deck wraps around the building in order to lead residents to the pier, where one can relax and fish in their freetime. But that’s not all this condo has to offer!

As you can see, the interior is open, spacious, and features a variety of wallspace for paintings, pictures, or other art. The kitchen is well-equipped with an Island, built-in stove, and modern tiling and clean lighting. The Living room is sunken into the foundation, with a marble hearth and large wide-screen TV to watch the freshest of meme shitposts on.

The 2nd Floor contains an Upper lounge, as well as a covered greenhouse patio and grassy balcony with a fire pit! Enjoy the waning sunshine up here before winter strikes its cruel hand once more!

I will be adjusting a few things with this condo such as finer details, but once everything is complete, and the contest is over, I will be uploading Fallingleaves to the workshop for all to tour and enjoy!

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

13 Likes