MAP - Minigolf: Odyssey

Wut no mercury? cmon now. :wink:

[ul][li]“Solar System” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Saturn” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Europa” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Jupiter” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]The checklist “Planet Art Passes” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Course #14 (Uranus)” has been checked off on the “Course Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Functionality” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Art Pass” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Looks like you got some Saturn moons in there I like that.

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Europa.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

This course is gonna be out of this world.

1 Like

Wow Planet Titan and Io are making me think of Destiny 2

8 Likes

Salt is good.

I think you meant “every new map, after 1-2 days after update nobody plays it.”
Expect me because I’m going to play the fuck out of it.

I mean, people are still playing sweet tooth despite the surprisingly negative response to the map design and difficulty. This map seems like it’s gonna be pretty unique so I wouldn’t doubt if this map becomes one of the popular ones.

It’s also worth noting that there are (or were) plans to have larger payouts for harder maps (probably based on some sort of multiplier).

[ul][li]“Earth” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Io” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Heck!

What does this mean? Is every course going to be different every time? That would be fucking amazing if it is.

1 Like

Under the Course Designs tab there’s courses labelled like 2A and 2B, so it seems that you aren’t guaranteed the same route every time. These versions also seem spread onto different planets (2A is on the Moon while 2B is on Venus, for example), so maybe it’s the same hole layout but with alternative gravity. Or it’s just completely different holes. I have no idea, but I’m hyped now. Thanks for pointing that out!