MAP - Minigolf: Odyssey

Wut no mercury? cmon now. :wink:

[ul][li]“Solar System” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Saturn” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Europa” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Jupiter” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]The checklist “Planet Art Passes” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]“Course #14 (Uranus)” has been checked off on the “Course Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Functionality” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Art Pass” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][/ul]

Looks like you got some Saturn moons in there I like that.

[ul][li]The attachment “Europa.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

This course is gonna be out of this world.

Wow Planet Titan and Io are making me think of Destiny 2

Typical Hard map, after 1-2 days after update nobody plays it.

Salt is good.

I think you meant “every new map, after 1-2 days after update nobody plays it.”
Expect me because I’m going to play the fuck out of it.

I mean, people are still playing sweet tooth despite the surprisingly negative response to the map design and difficulty. This map seems like it’s gonna be pretty unique so I wouldn’t doubt if this map becomes one of the popular ones.

It’s also worth noting that there are (or were) plans to have larger payouts for harder maps (probably based on some sort of multiplier).

[ul][li]“Earth” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Io” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

Heck!

What does this mean? Is every course going to be different every time? That would be fucking amazing if it is.