MAP - Minigolf: Odyssey

Card

https://trello.com/c/lYFTNMdZ/289-map-minigolf-odyssey

Description

This card has no description.

Initial Planet Designs

[ul][li]Earth[/li][li]Moon[/li][li]Venus[/li][li]Mercury[/li][li]Space Ship[/li][li]Sun[/li][li]Mars[/li][li]Deimos/Phobos[/li][li]Jupiter[/li][li]Europa[/li][li]Io[/li][li]Saturn[/li][li]Enceladus[/li][li]Titan[/li][li]Uranus[/li][li]Neptune[/li][li]Triton[/li][li]Pluto[/li][li]Solar System[/li][/ul]

Art Pass

[ul][li]Earth[/li][li]Moon[/li][li]Venus[/li][li]Mercury[/li][li]Space Ship[/li][li]Sun[/li][li]Mars[/li][li]Deimos/Phobos[/li][li]Jupiter[/li][li]Europa[/li][li]Io[/li][li]Saturn[/li][li]Enceladus[/li][li]Titan[/li][li]Uranus[/li][li]Neptune[/li][li]Triton[/li][li]Pluto[/li][li]Solar System[/li][/ul]

Course Designs

[ul][li]Course 1 (Earth)[/li][li]Course 2A (Moon)[/li][li]Course 3A (Moon)[/li][li]Course 2B (Venus)[/li][li]Course 3B (Venus)[/li][li]Course 4A (Mercury)[/li][li]Course 5A (Mercury)[/li][li]Course 4B (Space Ship)[/li][li]Course 5B (Space Ship)[/li][li]Course 6 (Sun)[/li][li]Course 7 (Sun)[/li][li]Course 8A (Mars)[/li][li]Course 9A (Mars)[/li][li]Course 8B (Deimos)[/li][li]Course 9B (Phobos)[/li][li]Course 10A (Jupiter)[/li][li]Course 11A (Jupiter)[/li][li]Course 10B (Europa)[/li][li]Course 11B (Europa)[/li][li]Course 10C (Io)[/li][li]Course 11C (Io)[/li][li]Course 12A (Saturn)[/li][li]Course 13A (Saturn)[/li][li]Course 12B (Enceladus)[/li][li]Course 13B (Enceladus)[/li][li]Course 12C (Titan)[/li][li]Course 13C (Titan)[/li][li]Course 14 (Uranus)[/li][li]Course 15 (Uranus)[/li][li]Course 16A (Neptune)[/li][li]Course 17A (Neptune)[/li][li]Course 16B (Triton)[/li][li]Course 17B (Triton)[/li][li]Course 18 (Pluto)[/li][/ul]

Functionality

[ul][li]Course pathing randomization system[/li][li]Planetary level streaming loading/unloading system[/li][li]Transition system[/li][li]Laser entity[/li][/ul]

Release Checklist

[ul][li]Gameplay testing[/li][li]Final light build[/li][li]Release[/li][/ul]

Attachments

11 Likes

Yay, that one map that existed once and then disappeared!

3 Likes

Yay! This has been around for a while and now it’s back!

The only thing that I can say about this map is…

3 Likes

This will be my next map after Solar is released.

9 Likes

Is it Greek themed? :3

Odyssey will be a tour of the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, and beyond.

10 Likes

Sweet :3

[ul][li]The attachment “Mars1.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Oh, wow. That’s really nice looking.

[ul][li]The attachment “Moon1.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Dude, I love that. Can’t wait for this course. I’m such a space nerd.

Wow

This is an awesome concept. I hope it’s not just planets and we get some crazier stuff like a deep space nebula. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8KPzJP0_U

All I can think of, This album was sent to space on a mars mission in 2001 it probably still transmits to this day

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Initial Planet Designs” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Neptune” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Sun” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Mars” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][li]“Moon” has been checked off on the “Initial Planet Designs” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Course Designs” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Release Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “Neptune1.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes