MAP - Minigolf: Kingdom

Card

https://trello.com/c/HIluLKfB/349-map-minigolf-kingdom

Description

This card has no description.

First 8 Holes: Riverlands

[ul][li]Hole #1: To the Left[/li][li]Hole #2: Straight Down the Middle[/li][li]Hole #3: Rock Slide[/li][li]Hole #4: Up, Down, and Around[/li][li]Hole #5: Hopping the River[/li][li]Hole #6: Backward Bounce[/li][li]Hole #7: This Way or That Way[/li][li]Hole #8[/li][li]Outside landscape art[/li][/ul]

Mid 6 Holes: Market Town

[ul][li]Hole #9: Over and Under[/li][li]Hole #10: Bridge Cross[/li][li]Hole #11: Carnival Wheel[/li][li]Hole #12: The Shortcut[/li][li]Hole #13: Stair Jump[/li][li]Hole #14: Don’t Mess Up[/li][li]Market/Town art[/li][/ul]

Last 4 Holes: Castle Keep/Dungeon

[ul][li]Hole #15 The Weed-Out Course[/li][li]Hole #16: The Throne[/li][li]Hole #17: Turnin’ Up The Heat[/li][li]Hole #18: Into The Maw[/li][li]Castle/Keep art[/li][/ul]

Finalization

[ul][li]Course intro cameras[/li][li]Final art polishing pass[/li][li]Sound pass[/li][li]Final optimization pass[/li][li]Testing[/li][li]Final light build[/li][li]Release[/li][/ul]

Attachments

9 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]Card’s description was updated.[/li][li]“Hole #4” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Hole #3” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Hole #2” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Hole #1” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Wo!

This is the description for the map:

1 Like

Oh yeah!

You can find initial screenshots in the January 26th weekly dev log on the forums.

2 Likes

Yep, I saw!

[ul][li]“Hole #5” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Hole #6: Bridge Cross” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

For people following this, I just want to say that the map, while it still has a ways to go, is further into development than the trello status would have you believe. I’m working on it as fast as I can! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Finalization” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Last 6 Holes: Castle Keep” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Mid 6 Holes: Market Town” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “First 6 Holes: Riverlands” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]The checklist “Checklist” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Hole #3” has been checked off on the “First 6 Holes: Riverlands” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “ower unit” to “MAP - Minigolf: Kingdom”.[/li][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Minigolf: Kingdom” to “MAP - Minigolf: Kingdom”.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “ScreenshotNew.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

Ower unit is my favorite Minigolf map.

5 Likes

Yeah that was an accident

5 Likes

Please don’t make this a meme thank u

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Hole #5” has been checked off on the “First 6 Holes: Riverlands” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes