[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Kingdom

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Kingdom.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

It’s possible to get semi-stuck in the revolving wheel in Hole 12. You get unstuck eventually, but it takes a while.

Hole 18: if you bounce directly on top of the red revolving walls (after getting shot from the well and bouncing off the center platform), you can get semi-stuck. You slowly move off the wall and get unstuck, but it takes a long time.

Water Booster near the end of Kingdom map. If you land too close to the back wall you will be shot into the water and cannot move on the booster to correct.

https://streamable.com/j72u57

Launched a ball on Hole 10 onto a moving platform and fell as expected, only that when I respawned I landed on exactly the same spot I fell and every shot made me go Out of Bounds. Have included a link to footage as new users can’t upload attachments.

Kingdom, Hole 17. Someone was at the part where they were waiting for the sign to say “GO!”. I wasn’t looking when they swung, but they fell through the map. Luckily, they triggered the out-of-bounds after falling for a while, and returned to where they initially swung at.

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

Please list how this bug can be reproduced, if possible. Pictures would be much appreciated!

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior.

What happened

The issue the bug caused.

I am playing Kingdom world on Minigolf and the 17th hole has a hole in it :stuck_out_tongue: like when ti fall into the lava it just goes through the map and continues falling for about a min or so.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

1 Like

I fell through the ground on hole 17.

I’m not entirely sure what happened, I went around a curve and there I went. Really sorry, before I knew you’d like more I was booted out.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

1 Like

On Hole 14 of Kingdom if you fall in to the blue area past the vent gushers you end up falling through the world for like ever. You eventually do land but it takes for ever.

:warning: Important: Please include the version number of the game in the title! (for example: [0.17.2.0] Broken Feature).
The latest version is [0.17.2.0]

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

Please list how this bug can be reproduced, if possible. Pictures would be much appreciated!
This is done if you some how land on the jet pad and it doesnt give you a full boost it knocks you into the blue area, and you fall through the world.

The normal behavior.
I would think the normal thing to happen is that you would get jetted up to the proper area… or have that blue area solid like water and you just end up resetting where you last shot from.

What happened

The issue the bug caused.

I think what happened is if your to close to the wall on the blue area side you end up hitting the wall and dont get the full boost that you should from the jet. In that case what happened was you ended up going into the blue area and then fall through the world.

Notes / Media

Other misc. notes about the bug. Picture or videos are appreciated!

:warning: Important: Please include the version number of the game in the title! (for example: [0.17.2.0] Broken Feature).
The latest version is [0.17.2.0]
Well this is entertaining. I was trying to recreate the event that happened in my previous post. and ended up going TO close to the wall area of the jet. When I got there i ended up in a OB area but it never reset my position. So I ended up getting launched constantly into the water and failing to even end up any where. sadly I didn’t end up getting launched into the hole of the world. So i didn’t fall through that But i’d say this is a bug to say the least.

Steps to Reproduce

Get to the very edge of the jet and stop there then let it bounce you up and constantly put you into water.

Hopefully reset your position to your last position where you can take a new shot from not save your spot there and keep you locked in that area.

What happened

Ended up getting locked in an area that you couldnt get out of and are forced to basically wait till you run out of strokes.

Notes / Media

Other misc. notes about the bug. Picture or videos are appreciated!

Summary of bug here.

The position of my blue soccer ball themed mini golf ball is treated as being “out of bounds” by the game.

Steps to Reproduce

Putt the golf ball in such a way that it lands in the position shown on the “Notes / Media”. In turn the game assesses this to be “Out Of Bounds” and returns the golf ball to where it was putt from.

Once the golf ball lands on the teleport circle to be transported to the next point on the hole.

What happened

The mini golf game incorrectly assessed my ball to be out of bounds.

Notes / Media

If you have any questions please contact me. I am glad to be helpful in resolving this.

1 Like

During the intro to hole 15, this prop unexpectedly flew onto the course and landed here:

Kingdom Hole 12:
This is probably a crazy one off… but maybe check the hitboxes just in case lmao

2 Likes

Same happend 2 times in a couple games

1 Like