[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Dark

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Dark.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hi, I would like to report that I seemingly did not get the “Mastered Dark” achievement despite shooting 34 on the course when par is 37.

I am on version 0.13.5.1 if that helps.

correct me if I’m wrong, but I think this is intentional, since dark is gonna be getting 9 more holes in the future

Ahh, if that’s the case, then I understand. I would not have been aware if that is correct.

So far on the last update, Hole 2 with the rainbow bridge that lights up was causing each of us in a game of three players to constantly go out of bounds instantly as soon as we touched the coloured section.
There was no workaround but it randomly stopped for some shots, and let us continue, must be some new collision bug introduced with the Minigolf OOB changes.