[Map Bug Megathread] Accelerate: Pine Valley

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Accelerate: Pine Valley.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Pine Valley’s fences don’t seem to indicate the actual Out Of Bounds. I was knocked outside the fence by a bumper and had to drive myself into the water intentionally to have myself reset.

2 Likes

Inbetween the entrance to the mine tunnel shortcut and the track a player can get stuck. In the dropped down grassy area.

Track 2:

More visual than anything, but the trains passing across the bridge are visible in midair.

3 Likes

Sometimes when pressing the drift key, the kart jumps really high and this one time I got flung over the fences and under the seats and it didn’t respawn me. Had to drive outside of it to get respawned.

Grass is popping out of the sides of the road between the starting bridge and the first checkpoint sign. I remember seeing some of this in the past, but it’s pretty bad now.

I always thought that was a stylistic choice, like those are leaves that fell on the road.

Hmm, upon further inspection, you’re definitely right, buuuuuuut…it is still kinda messy. A lot hover well above the track, giving it a depth that perhaps caused me to make that mistake.