Lost a bunch of Units suddenly

I was playing something like one or two weeks ago, I cant remember the exact date. At the time I had something like 1,600,000~ Units, give or take a few hundred thousand. I don’t know when it happened but I looked at my Unit count and around a million units just vanished into thin air. I don’t remember buying anything big or expensive, they were just suddenly gone.

I don’t know if it’s possible to look at your purchase history or something similar to see if I’m crazy and just forgot buying a million units of stuff, but any kind of resource would be much appreciated. I read somewhere that often units will disappear and come back, which is why I waited a while to post here, but after a week and change my unit count hasn’t recovered.

Any help is appreciated

If you ordered anything that big from Tower Express you can see your order history just below the cart symbol. If nothing is out of the ordinary an admin will have to look into this further.

1 Like

I went ahead and checked Tower Express, nothing out of the ordinary on my buy history. I’ve only used it once or twice at all. Is there a particular way to contact an admin for this kind of problem? Or will one eventually notice this post?

Hello.

Your account purchased the “Paper Crown” item on December 23rd. This item is 1,000,000 units.

1 Like

Lmao, I had a feeling it was something like that. Sorry to waste your time, but thank you for helping me figure that out!

2 Likes