Kick the Castle

Just that.

Press E to Kick, and then it regrows back with a goofy sound.

Achievement unlocked: “Pure Evil”

How about you kick the castles 5 times, then a sand boot comes up, you get frozen for movement, and it kicks you and ragdolls you away to the sky?
Achievement Unlocked: Karma.
“He’s just a poor boy, nobody loves him”

2 Likes

Make walking over it kick it automatically for added immersion

1 Like

I M M E R S I O N.

pretty neat idea

1 Like

I support the achievement text. No other way to word this correctly.

1 Like

I suggested this a while ago. RIP.

“He’s just a poor boy from a poor family”

That could be the “What have you done?!” achievement

#LetUsKickTheCastles

5 Likes

If you kick the castle, who will rebuild it? In fact, who even built the sand castles to begin with? Do the sand castles have a mind of their own? Are they a secret society? The answer is of course yes.

Maybe you could build your own secret society of sand castles but anyone can topple them, leading to a 10 year long war.

20 Likes

Let this be a lesson for you.

Our feet will be the ones at the top standing in victory on those ugly sand castles, they have no purpose, no humanity, no feelings, no face. No mind.

Why would they exist, should I say? They are in our way on our summer beach party, we will not tolerate this. This has to end, and the plaza will then achieve freedom for our feet.

Rejoice, everyone.

#Kick The Castles

5 Likes

Definitely one of those silly little easter eggs / features I want to see more of in Tower Unite.

However - Features that can be had fun with multiple times, with friends - definitely have a higher priority.

Pressing E once to trigger something funny and then never doing it again is alright in some exceptions - But not too much effort should be going into these sort of things in my opinion.

4 Likes

How about you kick the castles 5 times, then a sand boot comes up, you get frozen for movement, and it kicks you and ragdolls you away to the sky?

Achievement Unlocked: Karma.

“He’s just a poor boy, nobody loves him”

7 Likes

Well, now that Achievements are up, I’d like to bump this suggestion that now it can easily work. I hope it gets the cake.

5 Likes

I was walking along the beach the other day, and I jumped onto the sand castles. Even though I knew nothing would happen, I was still very disappointed lol.

+3000 votes for this, even if it’s just an interaction.

7 Likes

Make an interaction be to build the sand castle up, which will slightly increase its size. Of course, it can be kicked down instantly, making for a fun social experiment.

6 Likes