Keybind Settings for Drag Copy, Multi-select, Right/Middle Click Edit

In the next update the shift-drag copy feature is being moved to alt-drag which will be pretty annoying to adjust to after using shift-drag to do that for so long, so it’d be great if you could change the keybind for that and the upcoming multi-select key to change it back to how it is currently.

The ability to re-bind the right click & middle click edit keys would also be great (I really like the convenience of being able to go straight to the edit menu with one click, but right click is more comfortable for me to press than middle click).

i really really want to see this, it took me pitifully long to get used to ctrl z being f1, and now with shift being changed to alt for the drag copy i feel like that’ll take me even longer as someone who constantly uses it…

i feel like something like this wouldn’t be extremely difficult to implement, increasing the amount of keybinds (provided that they’re properly categorized) would add that extra bit of comfort/flexibility and could surely only benefit the player…