Karasu was here ❤

Hai peoples, I wasn’t going to make this post but I decided that I also had some things on my mind I wanted to share.

Firstly, I came from gmod tower a few years ago and I put around 800+ hours of in server playtime, gmod tower was probably the most fun I have ever had in a game alongside super old school darkrp.

I quit playing like a year or two before it basically shutdown. I was pretty sad because it was very nostalgic to me.

I heard about tower unite being in development and to be honest I didn’t have high hopes, I just couldn’t imagine that gmod tower feeling recreated in unreal engine, I didn’t think it was possible.

I bought it anyways once the early Access went public and it was so barebones at the time that I was so turned off that I just quit the game and didn’t come back​.

Recently I decided to give it another try since there has​ been lots of updates being released and im actually amazed how well the game is turning out, I’m finally feeling that joy and comfort I had in gmod tower and the social environment in it aswell. Im extremely antisocial and this definitely helps me feel better mentally.

Macklin, Matt, Sam, and all the other developer’s I’m so proud of you guys for making this work and how perfect it’s turning out to be. You guys are a very rare species of developer’s who truly pour all their heart out into a game. :sparkling_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::heart:

• sorry if my formatting is bad writing is not my specialty
11 Likes

Hi @karasu, i’m PatrykPL24, but you can call me @PatrykPL24. :wink:

Welcome Karasu!:raising_hand:

Welcome, fellow GMT player!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the community! :smiley:

Welcome back! Just make sure that you’re ready to call the ghost busters if you own Suite, because that place is full of ghosts.

Nonsense! You formatting is fine. I’ve seen far worse.

In any case, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

I’m glad you’re enjoying TU as it currently stands. It certainly was a bit barebones back at launch, and I would agree that it didn’t have nearly the same fun and charm that GMT had. Progress has been lightning quick, hasn’t it?

Welcome back to the tower and forums Karasu. :slight_smile:

Good to have you back. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.