Jackpot Hotel

This is the condo I’ve invested all my time in since I started playing. Looking for advice on how to tidy it up. I’ll show what I’ve done so far:

oh and here’s the basement, don’t tell anyone else what’s down here though…

Sorry about this being so image heavy, I’m new to the forums and just wanted to show off what I’d done so far. If anyone has any ideas for my condo, I’d really appreciate them!

16 Likes

Really well made, I like it a lot.

1 Like

I Really Love the Condos where they Make it into something New, For Example a Hotel

Amazing Work!

2 Likes

Hello again! I’m just here to report a specific expansion to the hotel that I’ve been working on for a while, so here are a few screenshots showing off Jackpot Fitness & Spa:

I initially tried my hand at importing models for treadmills and different gym equipment but had a hard time finding any low poly enough. I decided to make mine out of canvas shapes instead. You can tell I’m stretching with some of these, the last ones are supposed to be stair machines.

For this top section I decided to import models for weights, which you can find here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781049009
I also used KC’s weight bench, which can be found here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1637584213&searchtext=weights

The final section is the changing rooms. This section leads to the spa, which is currently under construction but is well under way.

That’s all for now, if you can think of anything to improve this please tell me, it’s much appreciated!

5 Likes

Currently working on a new entrance to the condo as I want to expand the hotel into more of a city. This is the new entrance:

I have also relocated the reception area to this entrance. I think I’ll expand this in the future but this is what I’ve got to show so far. The box on the right holds a teleporter that takes you to where you spawn and another one covers the door to take you to the entrance.

There are a few things I want to do with this space, the back wall is pretty empty and I want to find a way to use the space effectively, as well as this I want to re-arrange a lot of my previous condo to fit around this new section.

2 Likes

Real cool, You’ve made some great progress

1 Like

hey looking nice

1 Like

I adore the PNG characters thats a nice idea.

1 Like

Thought I’d just pop in here to have a very small update, a few things have been changed around a bit. The first is that I’ve changed the entrance area to the condo dramatically, removed the profile pictures and given it a more hotel like vibe.

And also, while I’ve been working on the spa and the outside area, I don’t want to show them yet. Really the reason I made this reply was so I could post this.

I’ll reply when I have more to show. If you have any ideas for the condo, please let me know!

Alright, so I’ve finally finished the spa, so I wanted to show that here.

Alright, that’s all for now. By the way, if me bumping this thread is annoying, please tell me.

5 Likes

The front of the Hotel has properly been updated now. I’ll post a few screenshots to show what’s up with it. A few areas need touching up, and when my city is more developed, I’m going to have a map and advertisements which I’ll put at the bus shelter. But for now, here you go.

I’ve moved our lovely guards out to the front of the hotel, and I’ve added a clock to cover some of the wall inside.

^^ Public and staff parking.

Next we have the bus shelter, clearly a WIP but I still like it.

And finally I’ve added a small food stand run by Barry, who likes chilli.

That’s all for now, thanks for all the support you guys have been giving by the way.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Toilets.

Just Toilets.

4 Likes