It's TU-Day! (2020)

Happy TU-Day everyone!

(TU-Day is an unofficial day/event and currently not hosted by any of the PixelTail members.)

TU-Day 2020 (Tower Unite Day) is an once a year time to celebrate Tower Unite’s anniversary! Tower Unite was released on Steam as Early Access on April 8th, 2016. Tower Unite has been running for 4 years thanks to the PixelTail crew.

Let’s congratulate Tower Unite and the PixelTail Team by posting below. Also don’t forget to spread the news In-game and Global Chat!*.

*NOTE: Please follow respective chat rules. Don’t spam and flood chat messages. Avoid pinging on Discord.

(April 8th ~ May 6th)

To celebrate TU-Day. I have planned some festivities where we can meet up and show our Tower Unite love and spirit. Even though the event name “TU-Day” suggests it is happening all in a single day, the festivities is planned to occur numerous times for the next 4 weeks.

Originally, the plan to just have a single day for festivities. But in the end I think having multiple event days is the best way for everyone to participate. I’ll try to schedule festivities on various days and time zones.

Below is where you can find information on the next planned festivities. I’ll try my best to stick to the schedule plan, but there may times where I may have to delay or cancel festivities due to sudden problems.

Event:

Condo mini-games

Date:

April 15, 2020

At . . . . 8:30 am PST | 9:30 am MST | 10:30 am CST | 11:30 am EST | 3:30 pm UTC
Estimated 30 minute runtime.

Again (maybe) at . . . 7:30 pm PST | 9830 pm MST | 9:30 pm CST | 10:30 am EST | 2:30 am UTC

Setting up

The current plan:

Meet up at the Tower Unite Stadium condo build to play some condo mini-games.

To celebrate 4 years of Tower Unite, I am hosting an Unoffical Tower Unite Steam Keys Giveaway!

I’ll buy four (4) extra copies to give away to random users who complete the giveaway form.

Link to giveaway:

Google Forms

What you need:

• A Google account
  • A Tower Unite / PixelTail forum account

Rules

• One entry per user
  • Tower Unite owners may enter to win a copy for a friend.
  • Entries close April 28, 2020. 11:59 PM (CST)
  • Winners announced on April 29, 2020.
  • Don’t beg for Tower Unite copies/steam keys.
  • If there are unclaimed Steam keys, the giveaway pool is shuffled again and a different winner is announced.

WInners:

24 Likes

Oh RIP it starts at 8 AM my time, so I won’t be able to make it as I will probably be sleeping.

But this sounds really cool and really fun! I hope to attend one of these sometime within the next few weeks!

1 Like

gotta hop in now .-. it is too late tho

1 Like

So you’re bringing back those mini-events like you did into GMod Tower? I’ll try to be there.

1 Like

I plan to host a talk show at 8pm UTC till 10pm UTC.
I also think it’s best to do these events in the main game outside of the beta.

2 Likes

Happy Birtday. Still a little Baby but working as a adult. Thank you for creating this wonderful world to enjoy and have Fun

1 Like

I love this, thank you so much for setting this up! I was planning on doing some events just like this but I wanted to stick around for Arcade public beta tests.

6 Likes

Just a reminder that I am LIVE on Twitch, recording everything happening! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My laptop is kinda broken at the moment so I won’t be able to go, but I’ll be watching it on streams and such.

1 Like

Thank you everyone who came to the Group Photo #1 festivity!

Also I’ve put up a Trailer and an image album above in the main post.

I’ll be hanging in Tower Unite for the rest of the day to prepare the next event: Condo Mini-games!

8 Likes

i also have my version:

and a new thumbnail below:

6 Likes

I’m late, but here was my POV:

5 Likes

Heyo all!

Sorry for the couple of days without any update.

To celebrate 4 years of Tower Unite, I am hosting an Unoffical Tower Unite Steam Keys Giveaway!

I’ll buy four (4) extra copies to give away to random users who complete the giveaway form.

Link to giveaway:

Google Forms

What you need:

• A Google account
  • A Tower Unite / PixelTail forum account
Rules
  • One entry per user
  • Tower Unite owners may enter to win a copy for a friend.
  • Entries close April 28, 2020. 11:59 PM (CST)
  • Winners announced on April 29, 2020.
  • Don’t beg for Tower Unite copies/steam keys.
  • Winners must respond within a week to claim their Steam Key.
  • If there are unclaimed Steam keys, the giveaway pool is shuffled again and a different winner is announced.

Also about the next festivity, the Condo-minigames is still planned to occur at least within this week. I’ve been building the Tower Unite stadium where the festivities will take place. It’s still a work in progress but here’s a preview!

Condo mini-games is planned to occur this Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (10 AM CST and maybe 11 PM CST).

I still have plans to continue plaza festivities like more group photos. Servers are freeing up. but with global chat currently disabled might make it difficult for get a lot of players to get together in a plaza. So for now we’ll rely on the TU Discord server to communicate when the day comes. Future group photos may take place in condos instead of plazas for now.

Group-photo is planned to occur this Friday (April 17, 2020) (9 PM CST).

Stay tuned for more updates!

6 Likes

Going to host Condo-minigames in 50 minutes from this post!

Condo opens 30 minutes from this post

Games start in 45 minutes:
8:30 am PST | 9:30 am MST | 10:30 am CST | 11:30 am EST | 3:30 pm UTC

If all goes well, I’ll host the Condo-Minigames again later in 11 hours!
7:30 pm PST | 9830 pm MST | 9:30 pm CST | 10:30 am EST | 2:30 am UTC

See you all there!

2 Likes

will be there as well.

Oh did I arrive too late? Sorry, wasn’t using the forums much.

bump this