It's cliché introduction time! Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I’m Aneirin. My real name is Evan so feel free to call me Aneirin or Evan. I’m 21 years old and I’m from the northern suburbs of Detroit, MI. I’m a full-time college student studying Marketing, specifically in the Advertising & Promotion components.

I’ve been actively involved as a player, event host, group leader, blogger, and even as a paid employee of various virtual worlds since I was 13 years old. It’s something I truly enjoy.

When I’m not in virtual worlds, I’m usually clubbing or traveling with my friends while listening to far too much pop music and various EDM genres, especially house and trance. I’m also an event organizer for my college’s LGBT Alliance. Oh, and I usually enjoy my downtime with some cuddles from my boyfriend.

I’m looking forward to TowerUnite. I’ve never heard of GMod or this, so am a bit confused about all of the specifics on that or how the world itself functions. (such as if it’s individual/private server based or a massively multiplayer world) Otherwise, I’m eager to learn more and make some new and exciting friendships!

Even if you’ve never played Gmod Tower or even heard of it I’m sure you’ll enjoy Tower Unite. So pull up a chair, take a load off and stay a while! Welcome to the forums! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m sure I will since as I read more about this, the more I get excited! Just told some friends about it, too.

Welcome to the Pixeltail Community Forums!

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums @Aneirin! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Aneirin!

1 Like

Thanks @SirParadox @Sapphire and @Radek!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! :ship:

1 Like

Thanks!!

So welcome to the community, sir! I hope you enjoy your stay here

1 Like

Thank you so much!