“Sometimes we need to organize our homes in video games.”

Storage bins for shelves.

Plastic storage containers.

“The clearer the beautiful.”
71lrBjdvX4L.AC_SX450

Milk crates.
MC-16-MC0101-2

11 Likes

Water jet effect/particle or waterfall effect/particle. water jet as one where you can position a stream of water going up and arc down in a way of a fountain would, (Like that on in the main building lobby) and a waterfall spawn point so water falls down. The Highrise pool looks like it needs one.
Both have adjustable length and pressure.

7 Likes

Couch swing that you can actually swing like the ferris wheel carts but if you keep holding down the swing button it builds up speed over time until it becomes a centrifuge and if you try to get up you get flung so far that you despawn instantly

10 Likes

All this ocean foliage and we can’t use it?

6 Likes

Nerf N-Force Foam Swords, Axes, and Shields

Bang Flag Gun

5 Likes

These pipes in the ??? room as a modular set.

5 Likes

Helium Bottle

When equipped, makes your voice highly pitched on voice-chat

6 Likes

I would like that as a condo item too! Would look nice next to filled and loose balloons

2 Likes

Same glasses but without the eyes xP

3 Likes

A RC VTOL Jet.

2 Likes

Tiny Desk Catsack. The little jumping catsacks as a condo item

11 Likes

YES!!! I N E E D the lil’ guys, the lil’ dudes, the lil’ jumpy-color-changey-smoly-cutey bois!

1 Like

New Toy Shop weapon.

Ridin’ Robbin BB Gun.
Cost U1,938.

“Thinking a real rifle would be too expensive? The Ridin’ Robbin is for you. Pretend to be a cowboy and chase bandits out of your condo! WARNING: THIS BB GUN CAN SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT.

7 Likes

An item that always is the last to load in, that way people who join can tell if the condo has fully loaded.

1 Like

Honestly I’ve hoped for a whole plethora of decorative weapons to stick around my condo.

They could be a variation item and toggle between many of the more iconic weapons in other gamemodes, like the trusty SPAS 12 and Medevil Sword in ZM or the Double Barrel and Laser Rifle in Virus, or the Minigame 357 and Crossbow.

5 Likes

Decorative weapons would be a very cool idea.

1 Like

placeable weapons would be amazing.
people really love to fill their condos with guns and i’m for anything that prevents prolific workshop use lol

2 Likes

Most definitely agree. This would be amazing to see!

Canvas Tubes are the most convenient item for making curved walls right now, but they can become very difficult to work with the more you scale them up since they become very thick. A set of variations that are paper thin would effectively fix this issue, though, as shown by this in-depth scientific research:

[Canvas Wall scaled to 0.01 Y, ~50 times thinner than the Canvas Tube]

[Canvas Tube scaled to 100, compared to a Canvas Wall scaled to 1 Y (0.01 * 100)]

[Canvas Tube scaled to 1000, compared to a Canvas Wall scaled to 10 Y (0.01 * 1000). Bananas and kitchen counters for scale]

[The hypothetical 50x thinner tube variant at 1000x scale is as thick as a variation 1 tube at 20x scale]

Basically, this would solve every world problem instantly and everyone would clap.

3 Likes

ALPHABET BALLOONS

alphabet-foil-balloon-golden-color-16-inch-golden-letter-124946

Similar to the Number Sign item. I’d love to throw a birthday party in Tower Unite.

10 Likes