Item Suggestions Megathread

Personal Drivable Car
obrazek
Because why not…

8 Likes

Yesssss I want my battery powered barbie jeep

1 Like

Make speakers/radios actually work.
They could be connected to a media player (TV, PC screen, phone etc…) and they could amplify or apply a 3D effect to played songs.
Radios could play some songs from TU’s soundtrack

5 Likes

(this idea was totally taken from 314mailliw) an LCD Screen be added. Essentially, it would be a laser projector, but instead of projecting lasers they would just be dots on a screen. It could also have a higher resolution than the laser projectors, and would allow for higher performance.

maybe add some table decorations like Stirling engines or tiny fountains or tiny steam engines and make them work…i find these things very soothing
Stirling engine:

Fountain:
Steam engine:

4 Likes

Character Bentos

Catsack Bento

4 Likes

Octopus Sausages

4 Likes

That creeps me out :joy::joy:

On that note, how bout water nozzles? Turn existing objects into fountains or water sources.

This is from planet zoo, I think lot of their games have it. It’s a placeable nozzle that shoots different types of waters (as well as other effects like smoke, fire, etc).
https://i.imgur.com/x2AQPUz.png

Yes I know, goodbye framerates.

13 Likes

These would be great. I’d also love it if we could turn on the existing shower head item. I’ve just been using bubble makers for my showers lol

6 Likes

Wooden Railroads

Want to be able to ride a wooden train on a modular track system.

9 Likes

If we had this system we’d be able to have rollercoasters, monorails, and elevators. I doubt it’ll ever happen because there are many systems that would work better than this (path system for locomotion) but I can always dream.

6 Likes

Cement Shoes

• Would disable swimming, allowing you to walk around on the ocean floor
  • Probably found via fishing
  • Could maybe grant access to a hidden area / some kind of underwater content
7 Likes

I think a RollerCoaster Tycoon-esque building system (probably what you were talking about) or something similar to Lua Rollercoasters could also work.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention it, but they would be a reference to the urban crime myth / drama trope

2 Likes

seems pretty grim, I’d prefer metal shoes, which would act as a reference for other games with similar items.

2 Likes

metal mario

1 Like

Nah, the ‘sleepin with the fishes’ thing has been a running trope/gag in media for forever now, most people wouldn’t take it too seriously at all (especially since no one really did this in real life)

the linked wikipedia page shows there was a case of it actually happening and that there is probably many they just haven’t found

it’s just definitely way more popular as a fictional thing than something that’s actually done.

Yeah, I just meant really as in it wasn’t a widespread thing just a one off incident turned tv trope