Item Suggestions Megathread

i am going to cry

Yeah maybe put a spoiler on that, that is pretty gross, some peeps might react much worse to that stuff but still.

4 Likes

Sorry, fixed the post.

I was still thinking of Mushrooms/Fungus when i remembered about a friend pfp that i used to joke about it having cranberry eyes, and since it is used in christmas recipes and we just ended halloween, oh well…

1 Like

Sorry to be crude, but that is fucking disgusting. hmm. Nice idea, maybe a mushroom hat instead with a cordysep coming out? It’s still gross but it’s a bit more tame?

1-cordyceps-fungus-dr-morley-read

1 Like

neat idea but jesus christ my body went like pudding when i saw it

1 Like

Monster Tendrils

Crustacea and Tentacles Backback Item.

2 Likes

Had the bug where all the textures go really low quality, when I noticed how much better the chain fences fitted my beer garden. I suggest a cloth fence for outdoor spaces for areas like my beer garden.

5 Likes

Oni Horns

1 Like

Cyborg Eyes

Resistance is futile.

We are the borgar.

6 Likes

Dragon tail.
s-l300
20191104_112730
Both equipable and ingredient.

6 Likes

Ok, so I was listening to the TU OST, then this idea hit me. What if, as a middle milestone, you can unlock the tracks for TU? These would be in the form or either a radio or a sound emitter, which when put in a condo, would play the tracks on loop. The tracks would correspond to what you got them in, for example, an end level plaza milestone might be the Kickstarter tune, or a low minigolf one would be “Bad Putt” and so on. Another idea would be that these tracks would play over the entire condo to players everywhere, think how Super Smash Bros Ultimate tunes work.

8 Likes

LED Tie

We are the robots.

Lights respond according to the music.

2 Likes

Fuck it, button as a backpack too.

17 Likes

what happens if you push it

1 Like

Force k onto someone

1 Like

Eyepatch

Is your eye dead or alive? They don’t know.

1 Like

Japanese styled condo, with sliding doors ect

2 Likes

You’re in the wrong thread @Krotos.

2 Likes

Japanese edo period styles items and such

https://lp-cms-production.imgix.net/image_browser/Staff-ES_1854.jpg?q=25
Like this type stuff

2 Likes

Props from Minigolf: Garden

3 Likes

Especially those sweet ass lanterns. If we get a Chinese New year event add these then.