Item Suggestions Megathread

Statues!
Like Venus de Milo, David, The Thinker, Winged Victory of Somathrace, Discobolus or Helios Bust. Perhaps some gargoyles too! It’d really help fancy, vaporwave, artsy and classic themed condos!

AN00396999_001_l

2 Likes

Canvas soda cans!
Having just one type of soda is very limiting, it’d be great if we could make custom ones (We have canvas vending machines after all). The ability to have vending machines give out custom soda cans would be cool too!

As a sidenote, it’d also be nice if we could hold soda cans, I’d also love it if we could hold some custom canvas items, like holding a custom BEPIS soda bottle

2 Likes

Custom neon signs
Neon signs that you can change with custom text (Or perhaps even have some kind of drawing system, though this is probably way harder) Different designs, ability to change some colors, and glow! Great for bars, 80’s themed places or remakes of pop culture places like the Twin Peaks Bang Bang bar or Archie’s Pop’s!

4 Likes

Pillbox Hat

Perhaps even having some with a bowling ball or golf ball version on top.

1 Like

Plastic Model Tank Hat

Welcome to the plastic-model building club.

1 Like

Bamboo!
Colorable bamboos that you can place in your condo! Perhaps with variations so you can choose whether you want some small leaves or not

inline_image_preview

7 Likes

Large rectangular concrete planters!
This be great to separate rooms, you just put a rectangular planter with some plants in it (Bamboo perhaps!) to create a separation that looks nice and doesn’t require walls. Also, of course, to decorate gardens

6 Likes

An invisible object for condos that is detectable with the metal detector.

Also, adding onto that, a canvas like the crystal ball/haunted TV that is detectable by the metal detector, and only shows when used.

2 Likes

Hanging lights and paper lanterns!
I’d love to have some kind of hanging light in my condo, it’d help the mood. Something like the photos on this post

Workshop paper lantern model

Hanging lightbulbs in Project 12

5 Likes

In honor of the upcoming festivities…

…take the popcorn unlockable…

…replace bucket with this…

…Replace particle with this.

Voila! And the game will soon have improved vomitting for those that don’t like candy corn.

(A wearable falling candy corn particle a la the macaroni would be cool too…)

10 Likes

particle effect that uses the spooky gun particles

8 Likes

Just gonna plop this here because I guess this is where it originally SHOULD have been! chrimus gun this year perhaps? :eyes:

3 Likes

Note Mat, like those in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Plays a sound when a player, RC vehicle, or physics item (toggleable) lands on it.

Can be edited to play a selected piano note, drum sounds, or other sound effects.

9 Likes

Have giant piano tiles that you can walk on already been suggested? Also a racing helmet, has this already been suggested? Also a drivable bike? Actually I’d just like more drivable vehicles in general. Great for cities in condos having roads that can actually work as roads. Oh Oh and more static car models, like a truck, or a train. Hell, maybe when they get the monorail set up this can be something you can unlock with tracks which you can buy at upgrade or something.

RC Bulldozer

6 Likes

Sampler (Workshop Support)

4 Likes

Boombox/Speakers
(Could have variations: classic, retro, modern and portable)

Variations

This would work in the same way a media player does, but without any video streaming.
If the object gets locked, only the host would then be allowed to play music through it.
To replace the video and attract the players from buying the object, an audio visualizer could be rendered instead.
Reference

Pros:

• TVs and media players will no longer be cluttered with music (and a still image for the video).
  • Visually appealing effects for music playing.
  • The audio visualizer script could be then implemented for the nightclub update.
  • A locked boombox could allow hosts to play their personal background music for their condos.

Cons:

• Definitely time-consuming
  • Low priority

Note: A special media player could be created for the speaker, only requesting the audio from the source, rather than the whole video. Could save up resources in peoples condos. Idk just an idea.

RC Tower Crane

4 Likes

Toilet paper, toilet paper holder, and towel rack. Trying to dress up my Suite’s bathroom and none of these things are in the shop. The Condo’s bathroom gets toilet paper built in. Lucky them.

7 Likes

I just use a kitchen roll holder and scale it to the appropriate size for toilet paper and if I’m feeling fancy use a canvas cube to make it look like it’s connected to the wall. Though actual toilet paper would save hassle.

1 Like