Item Suggestions Megathread

condo mini games such as air hockey, billiards, go fish (other card games), board games and hide and seek where everyone is tiny (as to make it possible to play in the suite condo)

5 Likes

We got water cubes on the way but we need water cylinders too.

2 Likes

Googly eyes accessory. Please.

7 Likes

FX media players! Have the ability to make a cube that would act as a media player but have no visible model, so you can make radios and stuff work. Also a media panel that would be flat screen that you could use to make holograms or make workshop TVs work.

5 Likes

I second this,

In VR Chat there’s a cube in the Void Nightclub that plays music and spins around with a cool design.

I think it’d be a nice addition.

i reckon all the music stuff will come with the void nightclub

Air-horn : plays generic airhorn noise

Boat-horn: Plays a lower pitched, farther blasting boat horn noise

4 Likes

an item that can initiate a pvp duel of some sort with another player wherever you are, like a slingshot or something

colorable wood lattice pannels. Criss cross wood planks in a square wood frame. Sounds simple, but it would be AMAZING for making gardens and anything out-doors.

1 Like

Water FX! Steam/mist one falling one rising, water fountain, and tide decals, like the ones on the beaches around the resort.

Square teleporter panels with an editable width for the border.

this is already a thing that’s happening

Is this thread for Workshop Suggestions? Cuz there’s some items i would love to see added, but they don’t really belong here if it’s just for items that should be basegame

nah just actual ingame items that want to be added to TU
i think there is a thread for workshop items

1 Like

Assuming you’re talking about items being made for Workshop by other users and not suggestions on how to make the Workshop tools better, then you’re looking for this: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/workshop-suggestions

Some Set of Sci-Fi Atompunk

jpeg

41594576_1924544574291499_5203073268143095808_n

20140730231824!Astro_Closet

20140730231541!Astro_CD_Player

13 Likes

Might be good Emotes reference

Name: Daddy Cool

Name: Soup Troll

Name: Iron Head

Name: Pump Up The Volume

Name: Rubber Legs ( a mix between rubber leg dance and the windmill of elvis could be a good emote)

1 Like

Item: Burger

This burger is made of 100% NOT Human Flesh!

Item: Inverse Cylinder Canvas

Basically a hollowed out cylinder canvas with the image on the inside of it. Would be handy for subway tunnels and stuff.

@SOCKS: Are you happy now? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like