Is there a way to disable turning things into gold?

I donated enough to the kickstarter so that I can turn any of my props into gold by looking at it and clicking. The only problem is that I’m always turning things into gold by accident and the only way to turn it back to normal is to put it in my inventory and take it back out. This is especially agrovating with canvases, which turn into gold blocks on the wall that cover up the image.

Is there a way to turn this off or am I stuck with this annoying “perk”?

How does one turn something into gold btw? I am not a backer so I’m curious how this works.

First sentence…

I donated enough to the kickstarter so that I can turn any of my props into gold by looking at it and clicking.

From another thread.

1 Like

The watch is an accessory (escape, appearance, accessories), just take it off.

Thanks. I didn’t know it was an accessory. I didn’t even put it on. I guess it just appeared there…

2 Likes

Is there a way to enable turning things into gold? 'Cause I think my watch is broken…
Or did they disable turning your pets into gold?

1 Like

I know they disabled turning hats/backpacks into gold, may be the same with all equippable items.

If you backed the IndieGoGo to a certain point, you got a Golden Watch, with which you can click on items to turn them to gold.

I turned my TV into gold at one point for fun, which looked cool since it still showed the screen, but when I left and came back to my condo, it returned to normal. So you could leave then come back to avoid re-positioning the item.