Is the game still active?

Me and my friend have been looking at this game for a bit, and we were just wondering if it is still an active game. I looked at steam charts and it didnt seem like theres that many people still playing.

3 Likes

From my experience, there’s usually several hundreds people online, with one or two active lobbies per region, about a dozen publicly open condos, several running games of Ballrace and Minigolf and an occasional game of Virus or LC.

5 Likes

Yes…
IDK why but there’s even more people than before

1 Like

Steam Summer Sale

5 Likes

While the community lives and rallying together - the game will always connect us not without the help of the game developers themselves!
But in another side, community and game slowly, but surely growing up, and this good.

1 Like

The devs also post what they worked on every day on the forums to keep everyone up to date.

5 Likes

Like what they said but whenever a big update comes the players skyrocket for a few days.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen; when a big update comes out, the player count goes up to about 600. When everybody starts getting fatigued from the lack of updates, the number is usually around 150-250.

2 Likes

Exactly that

1 Like