Indiegogo is OVER! We're 147% funded!

The Indiegogo has ended!

We give an enormous thanks to the 2,051 backers who helped us raise a total of $73,633; that’s 147% funded!

Things we’d like to reiterate real quick:

1. Backer Rewards will ship on Early Access Release (NOT ALPHA)

Early Access will occur in mid 2016, which you’ll see your digital items (i.e. watch, trophy, etc.) then. They’ll be redeemed in-game. We’ll send an email detailing this later.

If you’re a contributor of our higher tiers, we’ll be sending out emails to obtain information for your custom rewards as late as January 2016 (i.e. names for bricks, custom voices, etc.)

2. We’re on STEAM!

Holy smokes, We’re on STEAM! We finally finished up our paperwork, and we’ve just received access to Steamworks.

What does this mean exactly?

The closed alpha (backer reward) is going to be migrated to Steam. This makes it much easier to distribute updates, and we now have access to all of Valve’s neat APIs. We’ll be running the alpha up until the Early Access release.

If you are a backer who has the closed alpha in their tier, we’ll send info to the corresponding email you contributed with when the time comes.

However, we do not have a set date for the Steam Alpha yet.

More information on that will come shortly. If you’d like to stay up to date, head over to our forums, where we’ll be posting the latest information.

3. We love you.

We’ve said it a million times, we’ll say it again. THANK YOU SO MUCH. We keep pinching ourselves to make sure this isn’t a dream, but it’s actually real. You brought us to where we are, and we cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. We are so excited to bring the game to you, and we can’t wait to see where we go in the future. Thank you.

Let’s keep in touch, k?

Twitter
Facebook

5 Likes

Keep in touch we shall.

As I was saying in another thread: Congratulations on your successful funding! This is definitely a victory not only for you, but for the whole community! :smile:

I’m definitely eager to see how the close alpha develops as soon as it hit’s Steam. Has there already been a decision regarding the branches? Or is still being decided and will be announced soon?

Other than that, I am definitely staying here to keep in touch.

2 Likes

Aw you just copied this from the indiegogo page :frowning:

Even though I’ve donated a mere 0.1% to the overall amount, I’m glad I was able to be part of this experience.

I’m looking forward to the future of Tower Unite, and I know you guys wont disappoint :fireworks:

Super excited for the steam alpha. But I have a question. Will the Alpha turn into a full copy of the game at launch? Or will we receive a separate code for Alpha and Early Access?

Im assuming we’ll get a seperate key for the early access

1 Like

Yes.

You guys still need to update towerunite.com

Just updated it.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your campaigns full funding.

3 Likes